TM Adjutant offers a wide range of personalized products for planning:
- Blind embossed – a logo or other image marking by a hot press. There are both standard stamping, such as “stamping of the year” and stamping on covers of passports, ID cards, menus, and individual embossing, which require the manufacture of a unique cliché. Original look of embossing in a cut and embossing on the backbond.
- Foil embossing – embossing the cover with a hot press with foil. On your choice this can be gold, silver and colored foil: white, black, red, blue or green.
- Covers die-cutting is an unusual and rare form of personalization. Standard options include geometric shapes die-cuttings, original die-cuttings can be made on the customer request.
- Selective UV-lacquer is a simple but effective technology that allows you to emphasize the most unique design details.
- Printing and painting the edges allows to produce unique 3D diaries. Affordable and classic designs – gilding and silvering of the edges.
- Color and contrast first leaf/last leaf. Choose the right color for your design now is not difficult. 14 colors are for your choice.
- Original colored rubber bands and bookmarks. It is possible to print on request.
- Name plates on the rubber band and embossed bookmarks perfectly complement the products and make them more original and functional.
- Various types of the covers personalizations: straps and pen holders, springs and corners.
- Personalization of blocks: individual first/back leafs and advertising pages, as well as functional envelopes and pockets for business cards.